• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new sled film

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
sweet lil video should be a good one full length .. i love the boondockin movies . thanx for the share
mike:D

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
Good start

It's hard to judge cuz YouTube quality is poor. But looked pretty good.

Good music. I liked it.

What was up with the drag-two-guys-down-the-hill move?

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
the two guys on the sled is when john heston decsended down goos creek. it is a 1200 foot verticle from the trail where he dropped off to the bottom. the sled was still running when he got down there. he did a couple laps to make sure he was building boost and climbed up the chute. the chute will be in the new 509 films movie and possibly mine if he sends me the footage, my camera messed up and missed the climb. Yes the youtube makes it look totally different. it is in 1080 full HD but it does not look likr it on you tube.

thanks

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
LOL...I watched that & thought!! I want to go ride where they are!That looks like a WHOOOHOOO time! ...looks kinda like N IDAHO!!...HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Funny Boyz.!....Boy I need to get in here more often I guess...BEEN OUTA OF THE LOOP!!

SO!!!! When is 406 Coming out...count me in for that one!!!!!!:D:eek:;)

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
Nice shots...loved the climbing part and even the jumps in the deep stuff, music ok as long as it doesn't get to head bangy I would by it....Terry:beer;

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Nice vid, we were just in McCall last weekend. We were talking about the 208 racing trailer that was parked there. Was the whole video filmed there?

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
maybe turn the music down little so we can hear the sleds alittle more? good movie keep us updated when it will be finished

Premium Features