For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Currently: TEARING UP THE NORTH WEST!!!
suitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default Carbon Tech Reeds

I have moved from the V-force reeds to Carbon Tech Reeds and have been real happy with the performace of the Carbon tech, I put them in both on my 800's. The v-force reeds just don't hold up with the new injection syestem on the new Polaris, which is to bad v-force has a good product but need to make some changes. I will not go back to the v-force after having the carbon tech.
2014 Pro Climb 800 153
MEMBER...TEAM HALFCASE
OSSA Sno-Drifters
PUBLIC ACCESS !!!

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to suitcase For This Useful Post:
dragonfire (03-07-2010)
Old 02-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Currently: Not set.
AK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond reputeAK_ride has a reputation beyond repute

I'd never heard of Carbon Tech reeds. I always see a comparison between VForce and Boyesen but never any other name brands. I've seen several comments people switching from VForce to Boyesen because the VForce reeds are wearing out too early.

Going to CarbonTech's web site I see they are much less expensive than Boyesen. Does anyone have a comparison between these two brands?

Old 03-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Currently: delete message
dragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitcase69 View Post
I have moved from the V-force reeds to Carbon Tech Reeds and have been real happy with the performace of the Carbon tech, I put them in both on my 800's. The v-force reeds just don't hold up with the new injection syestem on the new Polaris, which is to bad v-force has a good product but need to make some changes. I will not go back to the v-force after having the carbon tech.
Thanks for the info as I need to replace my v-force reeds and i had purchased carbon tech reeds and was concerned how well they perform against the v-force reeds, if I understand you right carbon tech are as good.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Currently: TEARING UP THE NORTH WEST!!!
suitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond reputesuitcase has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Now that we are done sleding for the season, well for the most part. How did you like the carbon tech, I have about 1200 miles on mine in and 860 and they are holding up real good!

I have not use the boyesen reeds so I don't know how they compare.
2014 Pro Climb 800 153
MEMBER...TEAM HALFCASE
OSSA Sno-Drifters
PUBLIC ACCESS !!!

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!

Last edited by suitcase; 06-24-2010 at 11:26 PM.