• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 BCA Float 30 Avy Bag w/ free avy shovel & probe - $475

M
Jan 5, 2009
This is a 2010 Float 30. I have moved to the midwest and therefore do not need it and haven't worn it since 2010. I am inlcuding a FREE Avy shovel and 8' Avy probe!!! The bag has only been on 3 rides...that's right 3 rides. It has never been deployed. The probe has never been used and the shovel was used ONCE to dig out my sled.

Again, I'm asking $475 and I prefer Pay Pal. Shipping is $15.00 and I'll ship it the next day.

NOTE: I reserve the right to sell this elsewhere.

IMG_0546.jpg IMG_0547.jpg IMG_0548.jpg IMG_0549.jpg IMG_0550.jpg

M
Jan 5, 2009
Avy Bag Update

Alright, desperate times call for desperate measures. I want to let everyone, who's looking seriously at my bag, in on a little secret. This bag is also listed on Ebay with a reserve price of only $400. That means all you have to do is meet the reserve price and as long as yours is the highest bid it's all yours. Again, the reserve is ONLY $400. It'll be on Ebay until around Wednesday night. Thanks guys.

Matt

M
Jan 5, 2009
Still have the bag and now selling Avy Beacon as well!

Alright, I've still got the bag for those who are wondering. My bottom line is $400 and I also have a BCA Tracker beacon, worn three times as well (basically totally brand new) for sale as well for $225.00.

Shipping is FREE!!!

Premium Features