• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats Polaris new 2020 sales pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauly815

Premium Member
Oct 9, 2011
park city ut
Do you think the Polaris advertising team is changing there snow check sales pitch as we speak ?

1. Buy a left over 17 they run pretty good.
2. Free 2020 sticker kit when you buy an 18 left over.
3. All 850's come with a coupon to use at Indy Specialty
4. Seriously the sleds are so flickable the bearings come loose.
5. All 850 snow checks come with a free Titan to tow you out.

For real what line of BS will make you snow check in a few weeks?

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
how about the short memory loss resale program that Polaris is sooo good at.
00 to 05 rmk 800 pto bearing and rod pin was like a turkey timer at 2000 miles
or the 50 anniversary 900.... well ....foolish me 2 times if you took the earlier 00 to 05 bait

or the ever promising 155 hp dragon (as advertised)... and endless top ends ad the 143 un advertised class action HP
Or the new "11 to 12" pro (not a dragon LOL) with the jug base that lets go into the bottom end.
man we need to glue some A arms to this thing....

now on the 4 years of 850 warranty clogging up endless post on snowest as I type.
As I have read some place Polaris sales team could sale aids to a flock of sheep and cat couldn't give away the cure......now on the Alpha... even doo didn't take up as much internet space with their 850 even with the clutching threads.

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
OK guys. I see this as a brand bashing thread. I do ride a Polaris, My brother rides a Cat. Another friend rides a Doo. You know what? We all go out and have a blast. We also razz each other about there badge.

Start this a crap again and it's not going to end with just a locked thread :face-icon-small-dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features