• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice scratchers

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
Will wire scratchers work on sks with the wheels mounted or would they run wheels ?? From pic o have from west Yellowstone unvieling they look like would be close call

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Will wire scratchers work on sks with the wheels mounted or would they run wheels ?? From pic o have from west Yellowstone unvieling they look like would be close call

I'm not sure of the location of your wheels but here's what the stock scratchers look like mounted and taken off if this helps. The stock ones work well you just have to remember to put them up when you back up or their bent. The stainless steel flexible wire scratchers will flex when backing up and don't take up as much room on your rails.

image.jpg

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
Sks should have the wheels in the first holes on track by where ur scratchers hook on rails when u don't want em down. Just was woundering if they cleared with wheels on. Also hope they don't come installed on skis like mine last year didn't on my rmk le snowcheck

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
I will be replacing the factory scratches with Ski Doo scratchers. They are reversible and work better than the factory units. I highly recommend them.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I ran the Doo scratches on my Pro and SBA last year. The work great. I had been running Duraflexes before. The Doo scratcher throw way more snow. Lots of down pressure and the stow bracket works great.

Now someone needs to make a replaceable carbide tip for them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Premium Features