• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lincoln/Copper Creek 5-14-11

F

FASTRAC

Nov 27, 2007
Helena,Mont.
Started the day as socked in then to blue sky and sun then cloudy.Had a great day with Jason and son Colon, Travis and Shawn and myself. We were the only four sleds up there today, got to big snowdrift and had to unload, then took the trees around the corner for while then back on the road to the bowls. Snow was soft but set up underneath with temps in the low to mid thirties.Had a few stucks but lots of climbing and playing in the trees. All in all a great day just to be out sledding. Heres some pics from the day. Fastrac

IMG_7390.jpg IMG_7426.jpg IMG_7438.jpg IMG_7463.jpg IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7472.jpg IMG_7476.jpg

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
lucky bastages!!!! how much dirt did you have to ride past the drift? wish it didnt blow in like that....anyone got a front end loader? lol

F

FASTRAC

Nov 27, 2007
Helena,Mont.
Here are a couple more pics of the road. One pic is of the longest part of the road that is bare from the end of the big drift and the other is from up in the trees looking back at the pickups where we parked. Fastrac

IMG_7652.jpg IMG_7653.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Anyone from Helena know two guys who ride Copper that have a black (with blue) DooXP who used to own a Dragon. NOT a young guy. In his mid or late 50s. Fairly tall.

The other guy has a Tm1000 with a mesh hood. Might be younger, but still in late 40s or early 50s. Probably over 6 feet tall....

REALLY nice guys. Anyone know who they might have been? We ran into them on April 30th and talked with them at the Main and Wilderness bowls. They helped me get my sled out for a little ways when they caught up to us down on the road and then the guy on the Doo gave me a ride out to my truck parked at Sucker.
tTey actually parked at the main parking lot down below that day.

I need to get him his tow rope.

Last edited:

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Was the Dragon turbo'd? Not sure about the TM1000, but I know the guy that used to ride the turbo'd Dragon, but now just rides his Doo. He rides with Schell alot.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Don't remember if it was turbo'd but that might sound a bit familiar.
Ask him if that was he and his buddy who helped me on the 30th.

We had the tree under my sled to use as a skid. He'll remember that.

Premium Features