• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

if your a proud free basic member post up!!!

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA

Ford428CJ

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
Klamath Falls, Oregon
FTE is not a pay site, but they don't like you pimpin' products if you aren't a site sponsor. That's probably why he got poo-pooed. FTE forums are FREE and have a ton of good info, kinda like Snowest used to be.

Funny thing was.... HE WASN'T. Just showing how you can buy off the self parts (from anybody) and the Dyno results of it. He never indicated to buy from him or advertise it to boot. Just good info on DIY.

I dont care for that site after my little run in with the owner. Come to find out, since my info (The Poor Mans 427) was posted on Keith's web site and I didnt know the story of them being partners and had a bad split.... Almost got me banned! So needless to say.... I dont post there anymore. Oh well...

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I have really enjoyed this website over the last years I have meet some really good friends on here! and have had a lot of laughs!!
I don't hold it against the owners who want and need to make a profit. And not even just a profit, but a worthwhile profit. eventually I knew I would support The websites I really value, I put hundreds if not thousands of hours into that forum, and i love the fact that paid members have all the goodies, the bigger avatars, customizable sig lines, bigger PM boxes, etc,.... I dont think for $10 a month That its that big of a deal and I can read the snowest and sled head on line anytime I want to!
so for The friendships and help that this place has to offer is priceless...__________________

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
Funny thing was.... HE WASN'T. Just showing how you can buy off the self parts (from anybody) and the Dyno results of it. He never indicated to buy from him or advertise it to boot. Just good info on DIY.

I dont care for that site after my little run in with the owner. Come to find out, since my info (The Poor Mans 427) was posted on Keith's web site and I didnt know the story of them being partners and had a bad split.... Almost got me banned! So needless to say.... I dont post there anymore. Oh well...
Ah I got ya. Was it IB Tim that gave you a hard time? He infracted me for posting an Autotrader or similar link to a truck I was looking at buying... effing retard.
Glad to see you are back to having some green beans under your name now :D

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Proud to be free!

Starting to see a Holier Than Though attitude from some of the "Premium" members all ready.Think I'll stay here and see what happens.

Are you serious? Really the only attitude I am seeing is from a small select group of free members (most of the free members don't have this attitude) who seem to be out to prove a point. I say prove your point by leaving already.

What I am seeing from most paid members posts is that they simply think it is cheap entertainment and worth the small price. I have nothing against a paid or non paid member. I do have something against a member who is attacking a good member of the forum because that member decided to support the forum by paying for a membership. IE: not buying a can from a paid member.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
dang, should make a sticky with peoples names and associated alters....

Would be kind of interesting to see who I have been arguing with..
The problem is that the list is total cross linked in itself.

Its hard to establish which of the many accounts registered to the same person is the primary, and which are his alters.

In either case, we expect all the alters to drop off very quickly now.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Its hard to establish which of the many accounts registered to the same person is the primary, and which are his alters.
True, though I don't think it really matters what is the primary. Dang, you guys got me all curious about this...:face-icon-small-hap

Ford428CJ

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Ah I got ya. Was it IB Tim that gave you a hard time? He infracted me for posting an Autotrader or similar link to a truck I was looking at buying... effing retard.
Glad to see you are back to having some green beans under your name now :D

The funny thing was, it's my project LOL.... It was Tim! Then had the nerve to ask if he could post it on his web site..... I told him "NO"!

Green beans are good... They may not be before to long. I'll wait to see what happens here.:face-icon-small-coo

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
FBM SHOULD have access to that forum.
They have no ability to post in announcements, but in the sub sections they should be able to.

A
Dec 2, 2007
Mammoth Lakes
I guess this is the beginning of the end. Anyone new to the site is not going to pay money when all the other ones are free. So where is everybody migrating to? We could just restart all the threads once they got to 20 for all us free users.

Premium Features