• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just so you guys are up to date with the times there's Two new terms as of this year

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
1. 1500psi P0RN ; that's when you hear guys talking about their Axys' that blew up this year.

2. Pulling a 1500psi ; that's when you park above your internet Polaris date and watch them dig themselves out.

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Hmm.
I prefer cat because of the handling and durability.
Never been shown up by doo or poo.
I rode them all read the name (Summit M8 RMK)Summ8rmk.

GS6

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
1. 1500psi P0RN ; that's when you hear guys talking about their Axys' that blew up this year.

2. Pulling a 1500psi ; that's when you park above your internet Polaris date and watch them dig themselves out.

^^^^^ I'll let this speak for itself..........

1500 psi of hot air.....

The more you reference sexual things the more you reveal its just you..... By yourself........ Pulling something.......

Dates guys he met online...... Dutch rudder much?

You just keep digging your own grave.
And nobody else even has to help.....

Last edited:

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Hmm.
I prefer cat because of the handling and durability.
Never been shown up by doo or poo.
I rode them all read the name (Summit M8 RMK)Summ8rmk.

Ride what you think you have the most fun on of course and let's go somewhere easy next winter like stampede since you live so close, that's right in the middle between us

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Well Jeremy, another term for you to learn...I was reminded over the past 3 days why I'm diamondddave....

4 times Friday
4 times Saturday
3 times Sunday

David Lee Roth has nothing on me...Need to replenish the lead so I'm headed back to work today and to only twice daily occurrences.

Premium Features