• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013' SILBER TURBO PRO RMK, CASCADE ADDICTION style

Cascade Addiction

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
WA Cascades
2013 PRO RMK LE
Silber Turbo
Polaris heavy duty front bumper
Custom LED turbo oil pump warning light
Madfab Guage lifter
Riser plate fuel control box mount
Side turbo guage mount
Holz Racing knee vents
Custom stainless footwell and panel vents
My own wrap design, Printed by HTR Designs
White gripper Skis
Timbersled MTN Tamer rear suspension arms
Black Ice Age Rails
Ice Age 9" Rear wheel
Ice Age lightweight rear axle
Ice Age 163" Black Anodized Rails
Exit X1 rear shocks
Z-Broz ARS A-Arms 38.5"
Exit X-1 front shocks
VEI full tunnel support and rear bumper
Custom Frogskinz secondary air intake
VMI powder coated rear fuel/storage rack
C3 Powersports Synchro drive
RKTek driveshaft clamps- both sides
Alien Motion 2lb 12cell lightweight battery

IMG_2001.jpg IMG_2121.jpg IMG_2129.jpg IMG_2162.jpg IMG_2164.jpg IMG_2190.jpg IMG_2201.jpg

Cascade Addiction

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
WA Cascades
Cascade Addiction continued

This was my very first build to this extent, a lot of long nights and of course a few dollars, and it was going to stay stock for a year when I brought it home, haha!!

IMG_2248.jpg IMG_2252.jpg IMG_2222.jpg IMG_2238.jpg IMG_2613.jpg 239.jpg

Cascade Addiction

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
WA Cascades
New additions

Last week added a few more goodies.... Ported and polished cylinders from fastrax, Rktek pistons, PAR head with turbo domes and new reeds, new fuel map in the control box. Test ride yesterday was wicked, first time I had to actually dial in coupling on suspension for added control, and that was only at 7.5#'s boost. This is gonna be fun. Waiting on new Fastrax driveshaft and 3" CE track, then it'll be complete.

Cascade Addiction

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
WA Cascades
HP?

Not quite sure what to expect for HP yet. Big plus will be less boost for the same HP as before, example I should get same HP now at 8lbs as I did before at 10lbs or more, and before mods 12lbs was max without running risk of damage. Now I can go to 15, maybe 16lbs. If the 10hp per lb of boost holds true then could possibly see 300-310hp. Will never run that high though. Hope for a little better fuel economy with the porting, lots more air getting in. I am running straight AV Gas, have since day turbo went on. Not worth the risk not to, I have a readily available supply at not much more than premium non ethanol.

snowmoherb

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle - ish
www.butterfieldplumbing.com
Last week added a few more goodies.... Ported and polished cylinders from fastrax, Rktek pistons, PAR head with turbo domes and new reeds, new fuel map in the control box. Test ride yesterday was wicked, first time I had to actually dial in coupling on suspension for added control, and that was only at 7.5#'s boost. This is gonna be fun. Waiting on new Fastrax driveshaft and 3" CE track, then it'll be complete.

Just curious why you went with RKTech pistons and then a PAR head? Why not just use RKTech's head?

(Pardon my ignorance, don't really know much about turbos)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features