• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Miss a DEAL like this??

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I got that email yesterday.
I REALLY want one BAD.
I've got too many other things to pay for right now. LOL

I see your Stompers are $110 also.
Mine are two years old and have leaked on most rides this year.
I'm thinking that snow is getting in around the tongue, but don't know for sure.
I've tried tucking the tongue differently and sometimes it helps, but not always. I have to REALLY tighten up the laces up too much for it to work.

Are the newer Stompers built with a tongue gaiter that comes up higher than just above the ankles?

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I meant for this post to be innocently benign and not underhanded...so no agenda.

This post wasn't up for 15 mins and I get a PM from the MF guys.
They checked in with me to make sure I'm happy with my boots.
GREAT DUDES!!!!

AWESOME!!!!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
I actually would like to try some MF gear this next year! i have been hearing some good things about it!

We think that you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of gear and support from Motorfist, like you see above they generally stay on top of there quality control. Also, as the retailer we strive to make the purchase process simple and easy, and we always are hear to answer any question you may have too!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I ordered one and hit small instead of Xl. Blown motor is not only holding an Xl for me, they sent me a prepaid label for the return of the small. Great customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Nice Job.

I ordered a large. I think it's too big.
I went ahead and ordered a Med. I'll sell the one that doesn't fit.

I sure like the jacket. Whatever size I end up with...it will be SWEET!!!

Sure liked the gal who took my order on the phone tonight too. She was VERY helpful...and quite sweet. Good job young lady. Her name started with a T. Tina, Trish, Tammy or something like that.
Thanks for the help.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Nice Job.

I ordered a large. I think it's too big.
I went ahead and ordered a Med. I'll sell the one that doesn't fit.

I sure like the jacket. Whatever size I end up with...it will be SWEET!!!

Sure liked the gal who took my order on the phone tonight too. She was VERY helpful...and quite sweet. Good job young lady. Her name started with a T. Tina, Trish, Tammy or something like that.
Thanks for the help.

Haha thanks Scott!! Try Kim;)

Premium Features