• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1976 Sno Jet SST excellant condition

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
I need some room for a sled for my wife, so this one will be going away. This sled was originally purchased in 1975 for my father as a Christmas gift. It has stayed close to the family for the last 32 years. It has been gone through with a new top end. It needs a little fine tuning and a good belt. My son spent several hours on it last week having a great time.

Included is a near complete parts sled. It is a 75 complete except carb and clutch.

The 76 sled is a perfect Vintage sled or can be used to build a fun moutain sled. A bigger motor and track and it would be a fun 360 pound The 75 has a almost perfect track and the susension works fine. Lots of parts!!

$500

both.JPG rightsst.JPG left76.JPG

D

drphil

Nov 26, 2007
I would be interested. 350??? or a trade of sorts??

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
Of all people, Dr Phil should understand the sentamental vaule of this sled to me and realize the $500 is more than fair.

I am looking for a 96+ fan or small liquid cooled sled to upgrade to. Know anyone that has something like that? Partial to Polaris:)

Also, my wife heard about a potential ride somewhere between WA and MT. Now she thinks it is a family ride. How do I break it to her that I had not planned on her going. Apparantly, a younger family member mentioned the ride while celbrating at a birthday party?

Any advice from you or possibly Oprah?

Thanks in advance.

D

drphil

Nov 26, 2007
Well you see my grandfather received a sled like this for his birthday no wait wait it was Christmas in 1975 and this sled tho I am sure isnt the actual one is very close and I cannot belive that a SON would let it slip away.

Alas I digress anyhow I have a 92 Polaris Sp 500 EFI sled that would RAWK!!! for this dear womans needs.

I uhhh DID not tell her that it was family. Musta been the younger family members family members that spouted. Not sure what I did to my back but lower back has been killing me for 4 days... Chiro monday.

Give me a call Dr Phil

Premium Features