• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CR Racing Mod Sled For Sale

S
Feb 13, 2011
CR Racing Mod Sled For Sale. Over 28K invested here. This sled has about 25 miles period. These miles were put on when Bruce at PSI dialed in engine and clutch after that the sled was put in my shop with all my other toys I never use. weight 413 dry. PSI 1010 built by Bruce himself. Anything PSI has to offer for an engine this one has. No $$$$$ spared. Set up for nitrous but has never had a shot threw engine. This chasis was built for Doc Zoom's boy and he never rode it Then I improved it for son and he has never rode it. As the immaculant pictures show it's NEW. RMI Direct Drive. Punched 155 Track. I could write a full page with all the customs on this bad boy. Sled is going Bye Bye no if ands or buts, so I'm starting at 11K. You all know this is a steal so if you want it you better move fast.
775-934-5700 Sled located in Douglas, Wy.

Pauls 029.jpg Pauls 024 - Copy.jpg Pauls 030.jpg Pauls 033.jpg

Last edited:

snowblind

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
los angeles
www.mtnX.com
Wicked nice sled. came out great. the market has dried for these, but when you rideone, you wonder why. super fast on the hill and hadles great. Wish I was in that range for the sleds I am buying. too much playing and too little work for the past 15 years.
have fun with that. do you have the mikuni flats for it?
chris

Premium Features