• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 iqr 600 pipes can and oil injection

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
hey guys i have a few questions about these iqr's im buying one to ride around home for ditch banging pretty much so i dont have to ride my long track, im not familiar with these sleds i was wondering where u guys bought your oil injection from?, and i was wondering whats the best set of race pipes or just can to run on these. i will be riding at 1000ft so how would the pipes work out? what do i need to do to get them to work, thanks.

Last edited:

schmidty89

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
Spirit Lake IA
jspowersports.com sells everything you need for a conversion. oil injection is around 400 all said and done and they sell cans for about 250. if you need a deal on a trail tank, prperformance on here sells them pretty reasonable, and bikeman performance sells a can for it two. i got one at haydays and should be putting it on this weekend if you wanna know what it sounds like i can get back later. if you are getting a 08 or newer 600 there is very little you need to do to make it trailable. mines only got the big tank and the timing dial turned to g.

Premium Features