• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ahhh I want to move to Denver! got some time away from work to have some fun!

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
Ok so I didn't get to snowmobile but wish i could. i have been traveling back and for staying a week in Denver then back to MN for a week then back out again. Way it sounds I will probably be back and I won't complain because i can do whatever I want out here and work pays for it.

So anyways I took the trek up to the summit out mount evans and man what a fun drive. I think I got a chubby when I seen the snow though. And it was great to go from 92 down in the city to 39 on the top. Crappy thing is I forgot my digital camera at home so I had to deal with taking pics from the voyager phone. Here is just one I took.

BTW if anyone ever gets a chance to drive to the top take it!

MtEvans.jpg

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I love it here.
I put the sleds away after the 14th of june ride.
But it is REAL nice to have the ability to say, "it's supposed to be a hundred today, lets go for a drive in the mountains".

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
If you get a chance to go south, check out Colorado Springs and drive or ride the cog train to Pike's Peak. VERY MUCH worth the $. I live 30 miles from the Grand Teton, but Pike's is so much more interesting. The cog rail is something you should try. My brother got married in Manitou Springs (sp), 2 yrs ago and the sights there are well worth the time and $. BEAUTIFUL country.

Premium Features