• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

89 Phazer Deluxe - Low Miles, Excellent Condition $800

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I am selling our very nice 1989 Yamaha Phazer Deluxe. Sadly the kids don't care to ride much anymore. The sled has been stored indoors for its whole life and it is in excellent condition for its age. It has super low mileage 1,400 miles (give or take 100 miles). Since it is the Deluxe model, it came with electric start, heated grips and a heated thumb warmer. I just put a brand new battery in it in December and it starts right up and runs just fine. I also just added a brand new low profile smoke windshield (you can have the tall clear one with it as well). I have two extra belts for the sled and the factory tool kit.
The only slight flaws I can see on it are there is one small separation on a seam on the left rear side of the seat near the rear storage compartment and the dimmer switch rubber button was torn, I have a new button but haven't installed it. Oh and there is a slight low end bog (it's been sitting for a while without fuel and could probably could use a good carb cleaning/adjustment) but, it really screams on the top end. I have fresh gas in it now and I added Seafoam to help clean the fuel system, so it may just need to be ridden and get some fuel through the system to help with the low end bog. This would be a great sled for kids or a smaller woman. If interested, you can send me a PM. Thanks for looking. Located just west of Spokane Washington.

DSC03766.jpg DSC03769.jpg DSC03772.jpg DSC03767.jpg DSC03773.jpg DSC03775.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features