• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

custom one ski machine options

Robster

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Sweden
Pictures

Hey Les,

You got any pictures of the 800 so one can see how it looks compared to a "normal" Snowbike setup?

How much fuel you got with you and how does your 800 compare vs a normal 450/500 snowbike in fuel consumtion?

Great job developing the sport!

//Rob

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
You are seriously on to something....................................
Do you see any need for a slightly longer track? say a 141 2.6 power claw?

Last edited:

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
After watching some of the vids I told my wife that's awesome, then I said not God awesome but snowbike awesome!!!

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
https://youtu.be/J8qPcScwFiM
watch to last part of this video I ride a friends hawk with 174x3" track

thing was an animal still throw it down but not **** hook like i like.
need more track? depends on your riding style i want super playful machine that makes every condition a exciting ride. will be doing a 146 for a guy here soon tho.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
WOW,,, nice vid, I think you will find that the difference between a 15" wide track and what ever else will be minimal, the difference is the POWER. I think power, and obviously track and track frame setup are crucial, the difference between what you are building and the rest. Since the snowhawks came out I knew there was not enough track hence the power. Just watching that vid of the 174 tells the story, that's why I think something like the 141 powerclaw might just be the balance of real good traction and short enough to be fairly nimble. What I see in this category (it seems) is struggle climbing in fresh snow, you can only side hill for so long and at some point you have to turn uphill that's where what you are doing will be the game changer...............

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Do you have any pics of the right side? This is cool beyond cool.... What skid and track is that?
Keep up the good work!!!

Brown Dog ADV

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2015
Bend, OR
Looks like a lot of fun!

That thing looks like a LOT of fun! I've watched your videos and I think your right on track with your project. Keep up the good work and be sure to post some more videos and/or photos if you get to ride it anytime soon.

Premium Features