• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Escape 800 custom build, CMX Fabcraft

fastlane

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
southern Minnesota
2004 Polaris vertical Escape 151"
Stock 800 motor, less than 300 miles on Indy specialty rebuild, new crank bearings(wide bearing), new pistons and rings, case trued and line bored, primary shimmed and balanced, have receipt totaling 1600.00.
New oil pump
One piece motor plate
Team clutch
Perc reverse
Stock pipe with snow stuff rumble pack
Digitron
SLP air box and flow rites
Boss Noss nitrous system(aluminum bottle)
Boss tanker highrise seat
Gold finger lefty throttle
Clear fuel tank
CMX belt drive- drop and roll. 8.5" C to C, newer style, 2 to 1 gearing, 4 piston caliper. Spare belt
9 tooth 252 pitch antirachet drivers
Fabcraft rear skid with Fox Floats, Holz scratchers
Polaris series 4 track 2.4" lugs, ported
Fabcraft standard tunnel ( Fabcraft did the install)
Lightweight trailing arms with replacable aluminum shafts and radius rods.
Simmons dual runner skis.
Fox float front shocks and pump.
Has Red stock hood on now with a black belly pan, but comes with a Lightweight Fiberglass hood with custom paint which is black.

I'm sure I probably forgot some things, Most of the parts have less than 500 miles on them, the motor has one trip to the snowies since Dan went through it. Not sure what shes worth, it does have alot of real good parts in it. I would like to sell it complete but May part it out after a while if nothing happens, Open to offers. I will get some pics up this weekend. Call or PM with questions 507-951-5488 Located in south eastern MN. Thanks Terry

DSCF4624.jpg DSCF4609.jpg DSCF4608.jpg DSCF4610.jpg DSCF4621.jpg DSCF4623.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features