• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

track port fix kit.

track port plugs.

• have used them and love them.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • tried them no big deal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what are they?

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • bought new track instead.

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
How are the flappers been holding up? Do you recommend a speed limit so they don't fly off? I use the Felker brand. The original. They do work very well if your ports are to big.

Last edited:

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
speed?

We have changed them couple of times but we now make them out of strongest plastic we have and still keep them flexible . You. Know I would rather replace plugs than worry about them flying off. So my recommendation just ride the heck out of it and if you break a few replace them in the summer.

How are the flappers been holding up? Do you recommend a speed limit so they don't fly off? I use the Felker brand. The original. They do work very well if your ports are to big.

G

grizking

Nov 26, 2007
montana
I installed the kit last year,none broken. The sled now will climb on top of the snow. It wouldn't get out of its own way before in deep snow. Now works great. Big improvment.

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
Bought a set from Xtreme Machine and installed them last weekend, haven't got a chance to ride yet, but was very dissapointed in the track on my 09 last winter, hopes this helps untill I can coin up for a new 2.5 CE or Peak.

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Has anyone tried blocking every second port? I wonder if I guy could see the best of both worlds doing this? I put on a new camo extreme and love it, but it does carry around more snow, is harder to turn over by hand, and doesnt cool as good. I wonder if blocking every second port would work?

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
Has anyone tried blocking every second port? I wonder if I guy could see the best of both worlds doing this? I put on a new camo extreme and love it, but it does carry around more snow, is harder to turn over by hand, and doesnt cool as good. I wonder if blocking every second port would work?

The flappers are the best of both worlds.... You wouldnt have to do every other hole.. They flex, when they round the drivers and the rear wheels letting the snow out, then close to not let the snow in.. Like a oneway valve.

hockeyb4

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Bozeman, MT
just install a set of your MM covers headed up monday for a ride bad news is doesn't look like there is gonna be a ton of deep stuff to test them. Will let you know on Tues when I get back to mouse pad racing

S

Sawking

Dec 21, 2008
track port

Will these work on a 2007 powdermax track. I think the pitch is 2.56

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
Got to ride in some pretty good powder last week after installing the port covers from Xtreme Machine, would have to say it felt like a good improvement, well worth the $75. May hold off on the 2.5 Camo for awhile. Was thinking of a 2.5 Peak but sounds like there may be some clearance issues with cooler rivets on the XP's.

Premium Features