• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Track Change

reed4rmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Clackamas, OR
Is there a link or does anyone have instructions on how to change the track. Rough estimate of how long it takes. Finally ditching the POS Maverick..:)

reed4rmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Clackamas, OR
Thanks for the link. That was also a question I was going to ask...do I need to change the drivers? I was going to change out the whole suspension but can't afford it now. If I did do the drivers, which ones should I get?

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
I would change out the drivers, if anything for a piece of mind. With the turbo they seem to spin them out with the added horsepower. Go with the AVID drivers. Its a lot easier to do them now since the track will be out and you just have to press the old ones off and put the new ones on.

http://www.avid-products.com/

The easiest is to just call them and tell them what sled you have and they will set you up.

I know a lot of people change them out when they go turbo, I did mine, but just put the turbo on so wouldn't ever know if i would have spun the old ones out.

Premium Features