• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

REAL WEIGHT COMPARISON: Yamaha Viper vs RMK vs XM! (Video W/Ryan Harris from SnoWest)

M

Mr Nasty

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, alaska
To quote Will Ferrel in Zoolander:
"I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!"

The Video is total BS(Period)

This whole thing is really Highschool.
Polaris is the really Skinny Girl,...not the prettiest though
Cat and Doo are Hot but have a little more meat on the bones.
Yamaho......well she won the state title in Shot-put, and really wants to punch Polaris for being so skinny....

ha ha ha

Hey hey, sometimes the minibus is the funnest one!

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
Holy **** I'm waiting for the haters, really got nottn honey, no snow and now all the clutch stuff shows up! Next Year says me , time to fling arrows! :face-icon-small-ton

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I posted there quite a few times and I didn't see anyone freaking out. I questioned the authenticity because it doesn't seem credible. I have no problem accepting facts and quite frankly I don't care either way which sleds hold more snow because I am not gonna be riding at all this year due to conditions/school, but even if I was I'm still rockin' my old 600.
Point is I dislike being mislead and that video sure seems to be misleading. I would have the same argument regardless of the brand.

dexter

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
fuel tanks bigger? Are you kidding me? It's part of the chassis. Since the other sleds have more nuts and bolts on it should we subtract the weight for all that too?

Dry weight is irrelevant, that is a weight that is never seen out in the mountains. Everything should be weighed wet.

My viper holds a less amount of snow than my other riding partners but not as much as the video portrayed.
Only way to get an accurate video would be to have a representative from each of the big 4 present.

Not the weight of the tank . The fact it will go much further with the extra 15 lbs of fuel

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
vbilcKN.jpg

Doesn't look that fun.

M

Mr Nasty

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, alaska
Haha, we call big girls Clydesdales or mini buses so I was implying that a big girl (aka a yamaha) sometimes are the funnest ones.

Sorry for the confusion.

Premium Features