• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Venting.

1rarel78

Feb 29, 2008
Spokane WA
So I payed extra for a LTD cause they look so sweet. Any way to vent the thing without messin with the stock look?

B-Ridge Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2011
Michigan
So I payed extra for a LTD cause they look so sweet. Any way to vent the thing without messin with the stock look?

I think it will help to remove the goggle bag it is like a plug in a vent you already have. Then put vents in the tank shroud by your knees. Those will help with out turning your side panels into Swiss cheese. Mod Rod has the vents for the tank shroud or what ever its called. I just ripped my stickers off and went to town with a hole saw. :thumb:

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
2 cool has some vents that u can put on without covering up the main side panel. Think them the shock tower and knee area will get a fair amount of air flow

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
U

Uncle Bob

Feb 15, 2011
I think it will help to remove the goggle bag it is like a plug in a vent you already have. Then put vents in the tank shroud by your knees. Those will help with out turning your side panels into Swiss cheese. Mod Rod has the vents for the tank shroud or what ever its called. I just ripped my stickers off and went to town with a hole saw. :thumb:

Just a heads up i put the tank shroud vents in and they work great at releasing hot air, put be prepared for your pants to be soaked through every day

Premium Features