• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What can to get on proclimb hc ltd 2014?

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
D
Jul 7, 2013
Looking for a nice sounding and loud can that is still good for engine and will last. Live in the middle of no where and don't ride trails.

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
love the sound of my mbrp, its got a nice lil rumble on idle and gradually works to a nice bark at full wot.

not near as loud as the old mbrp cans on the m7's and 10M, but same nice growl.

-Aksnopro

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
Had HPS can on my 12 and I liked it. Think I will probably get one for my 14 aswell.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

U

Uncle Bob

Feb 15, 2011
jaws makes trail and race versions o thre cans now, i have had jaws pipes in the past and made great power but were too loud for all day riding. but my 800 can is just right love it

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
NICE! That's cool to hear they've backed away from the "it has to be moronically loud" standpoint, they make good quality stuff... it was just always the obnoxious can on the one dude's sled that you avoided because you couldn't stand riding near him.

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
love my SLP setup. not sure what just the can sounds like with a stock pipe but my pipe/can combo sounds great. not stupid loud but certainly louder than stock. brother has a BMP can and it is to loud. rode it for one day and didnt want back on it. havnt herd one yet but the new EVO can looks VERY nice, quality is second to none.

S
Jun 16, 2010
Getting my 2014 M8000 any day now.
I think I’m going deaf after years of aftermarket pipes and loud high flow cans on my Cats. And could be WOT :face-icon-small-win
I can’t get the ringing out of my ears for days. Looking for an alternative to stock (lighter) that is still reasonably quiet. Prefer a growl to a howl. Helps if I can cook lunch with it too.<O:p</O:p
Also, do HotPots fit on the Y-pipe in a pro-climb?

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
Another vote for the D&D barker. Had one on my 11 and my 13 and they just sound perfect. The sound was so good that it was difficult to convince people that my sled was stock other than the can. It just has that perfect tone.

On a side note with the muff pot I actually bought a huge screw clamp and put it around my can. Takes a little bit longer to heat up food but its easy access by just pulling the side panel. I didn't try very hard but I doubt that you could fit one on the y pipe like you could on the old m's.

Premium Features