• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just wanted to say "Thank-You"!!

waycooljr

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2010
Sidney, MT
Just wanted to drop a quick "Thank-You" to everyone throughout the forum that has chimed in and assisted myself & others with their problems and questions. Problems which I have encountered and found the information right here!! It has been nice to have a big group of friends helping ya out!! You and your families all have a very Merry Christmas and a fun yet safe riding season!!!!!
wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH5BAEAAF8ALAAAAAARABAAAAfOgF+CggMaKj9HIAaDjF8BIE0eIR8cLRQ8B40BDFYFAAsOEgQCEyOLgwweAgsyXa5dCgRYTwiCBkBbUq+7FUxKNoIMTllexV4QVcZePloDASwFSMpdRMoAQ1wIIgBXxgldGd4LHdnbCrvoXQTkATgYS+mvFQBRXF85EyTg6FBdDgIWMnEJIuDBhQQwurwoUSNCgxBUBAWYsqPBgx4XIEBwEYEABiGZCBmZUcTBA1gSGqSwoKHRgCQUUHwoUIDDiRsxGg0yQMPEhg06uKxgFAgAOw==
:peace:

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Your a good man Charlie Brown. Merry Christmas to everyone from me as well. Lots of good people on this forum and lots of information that is easy to access.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I agree 100%. Now with smart phones I even see people asking for advice while up in the mountains!

It's kind of like on the TV show millionaire when you get to phone a friend, except there are many friends out there just waiting to help everyone else out. In this season of giving, what could be better? Merry Christmas guys!

Premium Features