• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now In Development. Polaris 1150cc Twin, Outlaw 1300cc, & Outlaw 1700cc Triple

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Now in Delevopment.

Polaris - Twin - Pro stock 1000cc

Polaris - Twin - Outlaw 1150cc

Polaris - Triple - Pro Stock 1000cc

Polaris - Triple - Outlaw 1300cc

Polaris - Triple - Outlaw 1500cc

Polaris - Triple - Outlaw 1700cc

All motors will be completed by this spring.

Testing will start this summer on the Asphalt.

The 1150cc Twin, Triple Pro Stock 1000cc, Outlaw 1300cc, Model name pending 1700cc all have test platforms already.

We need a Test sled for the Twin Pro Stock 1000cc & The Outlaw 1500cc,

For now these must be Asphalt sleds.

The 2 Motors of focus will be:

The Twin Outlaw 1150cc

And the Triple Outlaw 1300cc - ( The Motor to watch ) I expect this motor Dollar for Dollar, To be the Most Powerful motor ever built for the money using a production 900 cylinder.
Crankshaft length will allow this to make more power then a custem built 1500cc watercraft conversion. The weak point of the 1500 is the transfers are are very small because crankshaft is short in relation to bore size. A stock 900 cylinder has massive transfers with way more wrap with no porting needed to make huge power.

The great thing about the 1300cc package is it will be very cost effective for the customer and easy to buy parts for because it will use all OEM cylinders, gaskets, & o-rings, crank bearings and connecting rods.

All Motors Will Have Electric Start & Reverse.

Next fall I will be picking 4 test Sleds from the Western States and Canada to run these motors for 2 full years of durability testing before they will be offered to the public. They will be tested to a point where I believe they can be sold with a warranty.

I will update the project as it moves forward.

Dan

Last edited:
S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
I am drewling right now... would be nice to drop one of those twins in my chasis for testing. We could really put it to the test with a turbine on it..:face-icon-small-win I think thats the least you could do for using my name on your motors. If you make the 1700 the Twister 1700 will you send two down?

efi? carb? or both options?

Last edited:
Premium Features