• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen sleds in sicamous bc

M
Jan 14, 2004
I just got a call fromt the Enderby RCMP and they JUST found my trailer with no sleds stolen from Sicamous tonight. Sleds are 03 Rx1 Impulse turbo and 08 Nytro non turbo. If you see either of them call RCMP and/or PM me

M5

Nytro1.JPG Nytro2.JPG IMG_2623 (Medium).JPG IMG_2628 (Medium).JPG

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
Crazy Thief wrecking sledding here again?

Will keep a eye for them. When you find the guys that did this some one should steal them so all can get up in the morning without worring about sleds, trailers and what ever else these bastards steal!
Police need to do something and not sit at Tims or Handing out tickets while we are paying them everyday.
:face-icon-small-fro

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
sounds like one needs to carry a truckload of chains, cables and padlocks when riding in this area.....F**kers!!!

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Those are two pretty unique sleds so they WILL show up. That custom tunnel on the Nytro will be a dead give away. Good luck! I hope you get them back and I hope the ba$tard$ that took them get caught!!

B

boosted metal

Apr 4, 2008
kelowna,b.c
Hey M5, did you post pics on ty4stroke.co as well . Lots of guys from mid canada on there, strictly yamahas, hope you here something soon!

M
Jan 14, 2004
Hey M5, did you post pics on ty4stroke.co as well . Lots of guys from mid canada on there, strictly yamahas, hope you here something soon!

I had 2 threads going on TY but the mods deleted 1 of them. Thanks a lot for the help there fellas.

We got the truck and trailer back from impound yesterday and here is how they got the trailer. I had one of those bullet proof blah blah locks on the tongue of the trailer but the trailer tongue is height adjustable so they unbolted the tongue took it someplace and cut the lock off with some kind of heavy grinder or whatever then came back and reinstalled it broke into the truck smashed out the ignition backed it up to the trailer and Fawked off with the whole works. Clearly they are not crack heads looking for spare change.

Thing that I can't understand is why they would bother with sleds like this. I guess you could sell them whole but eventually if somebody is riding them they will get spotted. Virtually every part on the RX is powder coated a copper I had made custom so thats tough to hide. I have the engine numbers, there are no Impulse sleds out there for parts so.... I'm just hoping they see my reward adds and figure out it'd be easier to just take the cash than to deal with these sleds.

M5

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Hope you catch the ****ers. It sure seems like this is a bigger problem up in Canada than it is here in the US. Why is that? Just because there is more sleds up there? Or are the laws that much different?

M
Jan 14, 2004
There's no disincentive not to do it. Our justice system operates on the catch and release theory so some of these guys have 30 -40 convictions and they are still out on the street.

M5

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
I really feel sick this this happend to you. I can't imagine how you are feeling. This all happened at night in the driveway?

1badcowboy

Oct 26, 2008
Elko NV
i had a friend who had to of his turbo dragons jacked. hang in there they will talk and spill the beans. he got his sleds back about 3weeks later they were a little bit beat up but atleast he got them back

deepbreather

Lifetime Membership
Feb 24, 2008
M-5, I go to sicamous often, would you give the details of where the rig went missing from? I like to carry a (good) baby monitor with me and leave the transmitter in the truck. Hope you get it all back. And I hope you got good insurance.

E

evil1

Aug 7, 2008
fort mcmurray, alberta,canada
ohhh no M5 sorry to hear about this, I love that tunnel every since you posted the pics,,I won't miss it if i see it,,should be in revy for a couple weeks soon,,,If i find it I want a tunnel like that:face-icon-small-hap

M
Jan 14, 2004
ohhh no M5 sorry to hear about this, I love that tunnel every since you posted the pics,,I won't miss it if i see it,,should be in revy for a couple weeks soon,,,If i find it I want a tunnel like that:face-icon-small-hap

If you find them I will build you one free and installed in any colour you choose.

M5

Premium Features