• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Stage 2 SC clutch setups

S
Nov 30, 2007
Meridian, Idaho
I have been struggling to find a clutch setup that works in my stage 2 Nytro for way to long now. I seem to be able to find combo that provide for great pull and track speed for 1-2 climbs then things get hot and performance falls off a cliff. It seems like I have tried everything. I have looked on various forums, but most of the setups I find are on turbos which need diferent clutching. I would be greatful for any info you would be willing to share.

I boondock and do moderate hillclimbing. Mostly stock sled other than blower. 162x2.25 camo extreme. Typically ride around 7,000 ft. I have a fairly good selection of weights springs etc available to test.

N
Dec 7, 2008
Armstrong B.C
im using the mpi clutching on the primary and on the second i have a articat black spring you can use purple to and i am using a shock wave adjuster so not bouncing of the rev limter how does your fuel box work are you geting enough fuel to the top end my mpi didnt get enough fuel

S
Nov 30, 2007
Meridian, Idaho
I am no expert on Cat springs. I know there is a yellow, Red, and Green. Where does the black land in that mix? Where do you have your shockwave set at?

With the GEMS controller and full boost you can run out of fuel at WOT if you dont have their fuel pump and regulator upgrade.

Premium Features