• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***2006 900 Rmk 159" W/slp Kit And***

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
**2006 900 Rmk (the Climbing Beast)**
159" Track
Slp Head, Single Pipe, Can, Reeds, Clutching (wieghts,springs,etc.)
Push Arm And Torque Arm To Reduce Vibration
Slp Vents (6)
Fire And Ice Air Box
Fire And Ice Vents On Side Panels (2)

Holtz A-arms
Shockwave Shock Covers
Left Hand Throttle
2" Riser
Snow Eliminators
Led Brake Light
Simmons Skis (red & Black)
Custom Tribal Flames On Hood
Red Windshield, Bumper, Mudflap, & Belly Pan
Tracks Has Been Drilled
Geared Down For More Low End And Climbing Power
Just Had Both Clutches Gone Through And Cleaned
All Updates Have Been Performed By Polaris Dealer
1500 Miles And In Cherry Condition
Dyno Was At 176hp And Slp Products And My Add Ons Lost 78lbs
Purchased New Dragon And Must Sell Soon
Trades Of Most Anything Accepted
$7,499 Obo/trade

I have some really good pics of sled so give me email and I will shoot them out to anyone who is interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatfalls, Mt
Cory 1-406-899-8525

Last edited:
H
Jan 15, 2008
Alberta
your 9

I have an 02 rmk 800 with 3000 miles. I would like to pay you 2500 difference. I have been shopping for a 900 for quite a while now. I don't want to offend you but you are looking for a one in a million purchaser at your current price. Please give my offer some serious consideration. Please respond quickly as I am ready to make a move shortly. Thanks

Jon

S
Sweet 900 pics - *CUSTOM*

I sold my 2002 800 rmk 2 years ago with tons of extras for this 900 for $3500, so I am sorry but I must decline. There is a hell of alot more difference than $2500 between these two sleds and I know because you have my old machine. Sorry:(

custom tribal decals.jpg fire and ice vents with simmons.jpg holtz a arms slp vent simmons.jpg slp kit fire and ice airbox.jpg slp vents and riser.jpg punched track, works great.jpg snow eliminators.jpg

The interest level on your sale.

Boy it sure seems you have something there that everyone is looking for! Not! Screaming you are going the have a tough time selling your sled on here especially at the end of the season when everybody else is unloading for summer too! Just my 2 cents worth:D

S
I am sure your dumb a$$ poo doo 800 won't touch my 900 anywhere there is snow so especially climbing so I have no problem keeping it cause it sure whoops up on your poo doos and those little kitty kats. Just my two cents worth

Premium Features