• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge X Mod Struthers 800

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

Snowmobile Kid

Nov 26, 2007
Cle Elum, WA
Started life as a 2002 Edge XCSP, orignaly owned by jack struthers himself and was his personal sled. the whole sled has less then 1000 miles from the factory, all the mods have less then 400 miles on them. Motor is struthers ported, LRM Twins, SLP intake, runs on 91 octane and flat rips. team clutch all set up by jack. 159x2" series IV, 159" rails, holz tunnel extension, holz big wheel kit, holz big u-cooler, holz handlebars, boss highrise flattop with nos and shovel pouch, 12 gal clear tank, mountain fit hood custom painted by corey peterson, Racepack avenger 2 gauges, powder pros, 42.5" front end with long travel shocks. sled is super reliable and looks like new. always kept in enclosed trailer. $4000. also have factory hood, seat, ect.

Picture 540.jpg Picture 543.jpg Picture 542.jpg

Last edited:
S

Snowmobile Kid

Nov 26, 2007
Cle Elum, WA
I put on less than 400 miles. I bought the sled with 600 miles on it since brand new. I have lots of pics of the sled, before and after. If you saw the sled in person you would see how little it has been ridden.

Premium Features