• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX PRO RUNNING BOARDS

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
END OF THE SEASON IS A GREAT TIME TO GET OUR RUNNING BOARDS ON YOUR NEW SLED!!

WE HAVE SEVERAL MATCHING COLORS AND THEY DO FIT THE NEW ALPHA CAT TOO!!

ONLY $299.95 PER SET!! NORMALLY $349.95

Our new ASCENDER PRO-BOARDS are the best running board on the market for your machine, and here is why.

-No snow will build up on top of them. The extrusions round and triangular shaped to prevent snow build up, the snow simply falls through the openings. We have also increased how for open it is by the footwell compared to the previous design.

-They are 1 inch narrower than the stock running boards.

-Built in non slip traction teeth incorporated into the extrusions. (no need to screw in the traction screws like the competitions)

-Strengthens the chassis, less flex. Our new inner extrusion allows for easier installation and extra strength.

-Available in a variety of colors. Black, Lime Green, Green, Orange, and White. Also available natural aluminum.

They fit all 2018-2019 Arctic Cat mountain sleds, 2017 Mountain Cat, and 2017-2018 M9000's. Also Yamaha MTX Sidewinders 2017-2018.

These can be used in conjunction with our ProMax Induction Hood if you are updating your 2012-2017 Model.

LINK BELOW:

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=744&controller=product

Attachments

• ascender running boards colors.jpg
    ascender running boards colors.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 20081 pro boards final.jpg
    20081 pro boards final.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 128

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Any weight change?

Well the stock running boards are pretty light too, but it is a little less. But these are much more about snow build up and traction. Once you have them you will wonder why you never had them!!
It really gives the sled a much improved feel. And the stock running boards just build up so much snow!
Not anymore with these!!

X
Jan 27, 2008
Minnesota
I put a set on my 12. A Lot stiffer, and less snow. They're not notable heavier than stock. The snow still builds up, just like any other board, but you can just stomp it out very easily.

Last edited:

Tyman212

Premium Member
Sep 1, 2012
Are these 1" narrow than mountain cat boards? Or 1" narrower than the std boards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Are these 1" narrow than mountain cat boards? Or 1" narrower than the std boards?

narrower in the front compared to the mtncat. Perfect width.

graham_r

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
British Columbia
These are an absolute must have on the arctic cat mountain sleds. By far the best after market running board available

Premium Features