• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'05 Arctic Cat King Cat horrible sounding track rubbing up front

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
track time

I have been looking at some pictures, and it looks like my track is a Maverick. Paddles have a kind of finger look to them. I would like to find a take-off or something, but I don't want to have to change any drivers or anything. I would like to be able to just throw it on. Powder Claws get good reviews, but seem very expensive. Attack 20's can be found dirt cheap... are they any good? Where does my Maverick fit into this puzzle as far as rating all the tracks? I try to stay in the steep and deep as much as possible.

1M800

Nov 24, 2006
MN
I haven't ridden with a Maverick but have heard good things about them. I HAVE ridden with some attack 20's and I wouldn't recommend one. (There is a reason there are a bunch of cheap ones for sale) I still like the challenger. Just my .02.

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
Challenger and Maverick

The Challenger and the Maverick look very similar in photos... And imo the Powder Claw looks like an Attack 20... The Powder Claw seems to get really good reviews, but I plan on riding this sled for another year or maybe two... price conciousness leads me toward one of the other tracks.

1M800

Nov 24, 2006
MN
The Attack 20 and Power claw do look similar...but from what I have heard there is no comparison!

Premium Features