• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100T videos where are they?

P

prairieguy

Nov 26, 2007
come on guys i know someone has to have some good videos of these sled in some deep powder. i would love to see some video of someone video taping another guy on a m1100t not just some guy with a helmet cam playing around on a small hard pack hill! i want to see rider impute. it would make a great video if someone would follow someone on a new turbo and just video the turbo. it gets so boring watching a helmet cam video with the person just driving their own sled.

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
There is an awsome video of Jeff C climbing a hill if he would ever post it...... C'mon!!!

Joe

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
There is an awsome video of Jeff C climbing a hill if he would ever post it...... C'mon!!!

Joe

Joe:

I never got it off his gopro before we came home.........

Not sure how I would get it. Maybe Hilly could help me........

E

everytime5.9

Jan 23, 2009
IDAHO
Here is a m1100t Highjacker vs a m1000 Twisted turbo. Clearly his buddies turned down his boost? Right?

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
set up

Did that have the evo on it, and if so what tune was it, what exhast was that as well.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
This is NOT the Big Chute, I repeat, this is NOT the Big Chute lol.

No Evo, this was a month ago. First trip with divorced dp, 2.5" straight pipe, 38" arms, gauges, and studs. When the belt was good it was 20-22 lbs on gauge, way rich WOT on a/f gauge (10.5), 63-68mph track speed, 7750-8000 rpms. Just the 2.0 at 24lbs. Snow was dryer in some spots than others. At this elevation I'm guessing 225hp.

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
evo

Will you have the evo on the snow this year,I am glad that footage was not the bc.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Will you have the evo on the snow this year,I am glad that footage was not the bc.

It is one of the best running 1100's on the snow I came across this year, but yes, I'm glad it's not the BC too.:face-icon-small-hap

Evo on the snow this year.....yes, trip is planned. Which kit, BC or SC? Yet to be determined.......:face-icon-small-win

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
tune

What tune was that, were you able to look at track speed, what should the rpm have been looked like you were haul'en.

Premium Features