• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker turbo Pipe issue

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
Just a heads up, I am a Boondocker dealer so this is not a slam on them cause I haven't discussed it yet with them yet, just a heads up. If you have one of the new ceramic coated turbo pipes, check your welds on all areas of the pipe for pinholes. I pressure tested 2 pipes tonight in the shop, and both have leaks that were substantial enough to warrant fixing. Disappointed because I was taking a M8T to Revy tomorrow to test the pipe. :mad:
BB

venom1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ft mac,alberta
Just a heads up, I am a Boondocker dealer so this is not a slam on them cause I haven't discussed it yet with them yet, just a heads up. If you have one of the new ceramic coated turbo pipes, check your welds on all areas of the pipe for pinholes. I pressure tested 2 pipes tonight in the shop, and both have leaks that were substantial enough to warrant fixing. Disappointed because I was taking a M8T to Revy tomorrow to test the pipe. :mad:
BB

well thats not cool:face-icon-small-fro.if there's pin holes it probably wouldn't be long before it cracks.i got 3 days of riding in with the new pipe installed.the performance was great but didn't notice any holes,but didn't pressure check either.what did u use to check and how? thanks

Premium Features