• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled won't start!!!

T

T24

May 13, 2008
I have a 2009 M8 with an Aero 53 turbo kit on it. Sled was running 2 weeks ago then was taken out of a garage and put in a shed and the next day it wouldn't start. It was -25ish so I thought maybe it had frozen up. It has since been put back into a heated garage and now still won't start. When I pull it over my head lights light up, but I have no fuel pressure, and when I pull it there are air bubbles in the fuel line coming out of the regulator. If I put gas in a spark plug hole it fires instantly then dies. Anybody have any suggestions?

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
hook up a remote power source to the fuel pump, if you get pressure your not getting juice to it if you have juice and no pressure your regulator or pump is out.

T

T24

May 13, 2008
Well found the problem, my heatsoak switch was tripped. Thanks for the help

E
Jan 26, 2008
Leduc
Put a bigger heat exchanger under the back tunnel and you won't need that dumb heatsoak switch. Go to Van Ambergs web site and they have different models. I put on the big double U exchanger and no more starting issues. Now i can make as many pulls as i want come down shut it off and one pull i'm running again. Last year i was ready to put a match to it and this year it's a totally new machine.

Premium Features