• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BoonDocker PG M8

S

STORMY

Nov 26, 2007
MN
do you have any pics of the exhaust going through the tunnel? just wondering if it's much different than the tunnel dump cans

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Looks nice.

Only one thing I would try to do differently if I was putting a kit together.

Change the connection between the turbo and your pipe. I have seen spring connections and other options. The rigid bolted connection makes it a major PITA to change plugs because you can't pull the pipe very easy.

Again looks really good.

Thunder

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Everything looks great. Hopefully we will get some good snow and you can really get 'er dialed in. Then you're gonna let me ride it for an honest evaluation, right? I really wanna know if I can handle the turbo power and if it's what I need for the riding I like to do. Glad you finally did it, we've been waiting:)

C

colorado logger

Dec 4, 2007
south fork co
Everything looks great. Hopefully we will get some good snow and you can really get 'er dialed in. Then you're gonna let me ride it for an honest evaluation, right? I really wanna know if I can handle the turbo power and if it's what I need for the riding I like to do. Glad you finally did it, we've been waiting:)

I'm good to go:D This is the best mod I have ever done. You don't want to ride, you will have to have. Ya it will work, for the riding WE like to do:D I've have 300 miles so far, only one problem. The fuel mileage is about half of a naturally aspirated engine. Could you carry some 91 with a splash of race:D

A
Nov 27, 2007
Salmon Arm
I'm good to go:D This is the best mod I have ever done. You don't want to ride, you will have to have. Ya it will work, for the riding WE like to do:D I've have 300 miles so far, only one problem. The fuel mileage is about half of a naturally aspirated engine. Could you carry some 91 with a splash of race:D

I find the only problem with riding a boosted sled like that is trying to wipe the permanent smile of my face. Hope it works well for ya.

Premium Features