• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Removing the arm from oil injection pump from throttle body?

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Can't quite figure it out, also, to remove the air box and bodies, do I need to remove the oil resevoir? Thanks

M

meakin46

Oct 20, 2008
to remove the arm just pull/pry towards the clutches, its just ball joint type fitting, it will just pop off and no you do not have to remove the oil tank, once you have the front piece of the airbox out ( 1 screw in the very nose of the sled) then just grad the remaining peice of the airbox from the front and pull, (the warmer it is the more flexable and easier it is to get out), after that there is enough room to get the throttle bodies out, but remember there will be 2 coolant lines attached to the bottom of them,(unless they have been bypassed, depending on who put your sled togther) make sure to disconnect them, hope this helps.

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
it just pops off like a ball socket,....remove and toss the e-clip if it has one, i simply wedge a flat head screw diver in there and pop the thing off

on the topic of removing the oil injection res....well this is a huge reason i was more then glad to remove it and premix, its waaaaaay too much work with that oil bottle in the way

Last edited:

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Ya I got her guys, just like ya said. Just wanted to make sure as it sucks when you pry on something that's not supposed to b pryed on!:eek: LOL

Premium Features