• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another 08 and Earlier Front Bumper Option Coming Soon!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
AWESOME...

i cant wait fo rthe pics and final info..you can already count me in Paul, i will order when i order the dragon bracket, rear bumper and float plate

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Paul, you still think you may get some more info and PICS today..i already bought a TCP bumper but still need one for the wife, and MAYBE sell the TCP for this baby..

KEEP ME POSTED..lol

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
I've checked this thread about every chance I get looking for updates.... the suspense is killing me, dont think I will log onto SW for a couple days now, just to settle down... :eek:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Paul, you still think you may get some more info and PICS today..i already bought a TCP bumper but still need one for the wife, and MAYBE sell the TCP for this baby..

KEEP ME POSTED..lol

I've checked this thread about every chance I get looking for updates.... the suspense is killing me, dont think I will log onto SW for a couple days now, just to settle down... :eek:

It's coming....just need to be patient.:D

I know we snowmobilers aren't the most patient on the planet but just have to suck it up.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
bumper

It's coming....just need to be patient.:D

I know we snowmobilers aren't the most patient on the planet but just have to suck it up.

HAHA!!

i know, i think we all just sit around and think about all the new products coming out and this is the escape from work to a sweet dream of a world full of powder, 2-stroke exhaust, and HUGE hills :D

or this is way to TTT every few minutes..:face-icon-small-win

but we do all really appreciate the time you have put into this Paul, you are going out of the way to inform us and we thank you for that..sledsoulutions rules :beer;

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
HAHA!!

i know, i think we all just sit around and think about all the new products coming out and this is the escape from work to a sweet dream of a world full of powder, 2-stroke exhaust, and HUGE hills :D

or this is way to TTT every few minutes..:face-icon-small-win

but we do all really appreciate the time you have put into this Paul, you are going out of the way to inform us and we thank you for that..sledsoulutions rules :beer;

Braaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!

Anything for my customers!

Paul

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Skinz bumper...now!!!!

OMG..there is a time i am suppose to wait to beer it up..:beer;:beer;:beer;

oh well, gives me something to do until PAUL FILLS ME IN on this amazing creation of a bumper..;)

tick tock tick tock..

Pauls probably wishing he would have kept quiet on the bumper till it was done huh, HAHA!! ok, i proimise i will stop posting until i see pics...and more info of coarse...

GO SPG/Sledsolutions..complete me!! :rose:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I am on the MSU time zone. Beer 30 started a beer and a half ago.

Funny, I was going to post that my buddy (Who is a Spartan) will drink beer in the morning if we're up working on the property or hunting.:beer; Must be the school!:D

OMG..there is a time i am suppose to wait to beer it up..:beer;:beer;:beer;

oh well, gives me something to do until PAUL FILLS ME IN on this amazing creation of a bumper..;)

tick tock tick tock..

Pauls probably wishing he would have kept quiet on the bumper till it was done huh, HAHA!! ok, i proimise i will stop posting until i see pics...and more info of coarse...

GO SPG/Sledsolutions..complete me!! :rose:

:D LMAO I'm not at all sorry! I love new stuff especially when it is needed!!

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
So how do you guys like the look of my sled? Dang, I haven't seen that thing all summer. Skinz has been doing alot of R&D for you guys. You should all say thank you. :D
I don't even get to see it in person with the 08 bumper. I guess the 09 front is getting installed tomorrow.
The bumper is sweet. No cutting! As with all their designs, very well thought out. Paul and I should have pricing soon.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Okay here it is......this has got to be the nicest set up I've seen yet!!!! Skinz really pulled a rabbit out of their hat with this bumper.

View attachment 29754

View attachment 29755

Price is $197.95

Includes ALL hardware to install.

Works on 2005-2008 IQ sleds.

Available in Black or Polished Aluminum

NO CUTTING of PLASTIC or METAL

Hood hinge mounts to the bumper now.

Delivery 3 weeks!!!!!!!!

www.sledsolutions.com

Last edited:
Premium Features