• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris Burandt on a assault

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
I don't know how much Polaris would pay him but i'm sure it was a great move. Watching the movies and stuff and seeing burandt tear it up on the M series sleds first hand riding with him really motivated me to want to get a cat and I am sure now seeing him tear it up on a Polaris will do the same for many people. To me I see it as a great investment for Polaris to do what they did.

arcticman31

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Colorado
Hungry

Probably wont stay running long enough to cook his hot pockets.......Poor Guy is gonna starve!!!:D Better start carrying beef jerky Chris! Dude is still the best freerider around though. Good luck with the POO

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I think Rocky Young (BD) was down in Kremmling at Chris's this week..

T U R B OOOOOOOO!

Nice pic Paul... I wonder if that was Sahen snapping the pics?

Good thing the Polaris can handle the lumberjack riding with that little snow down!!

Last edited:
L

liv2mx

Oct 5, 2009
michigan and in the west
i talked to him tues and he was just getting ready to go ride..i was booking my dates to ride with him this winter...he said the 2010 assault is one of the funnest sleds he has ever rode.

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
Back in the day Chris rode Polaris. He went to Cat when he started racing snow-x, Cat just made a better race sled at that time. I believe he grew up on Polaris. Dub, you are gonna have to get a Polaris again!!!! This is great news for us as his development of the IQ chassis will be so beneficial! I'm gonna have to drop the IQR and get and RMK in his specs, ahhhhhh$$$$$.

This is awesome!!

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I hope that he enjoys the D8 just as much as he did the cat. They are a fun sled. Hopefully polaris can get him what he needs as a top level rider. Polaris needed some good exposure from a guy like Chris, If he can do for polaris what he did for cat that will be huge.

Just my two penny's

MTNMAN800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Denver Colorado
I was hoping this wasn't just a joke so I looked it up on his website; its there is black and white. Welcome to Polaris Chris. Its great to see a guy as good as Chris on Polaris. It will do wonders for Polaris in the west over the next couple of years, especially with Chris's connections with Boondockers etc.

M

metallicat

Nov 27, 2007
Rugby, ND
WOW! This is awesome! If he can make a cat look that easy to ride and nimble, just imagine what he can do with a RAW chassis!

Premium Features