• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX ANTI-SLOP STEERING 2.0

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
BDX has a developed a new replacement "ANTI-SLOP" steering post bushing for the Arctic Cat Pro-Climbs and Ascenders 2012-2019. We were the originator for the Arctic Cat M Series sleds, and the newer machines sure need it too.

The Anti-Slop 2.0 bushing is made of a high strength, high yield, high compression material that will take up the slop of your factory steering post and won't wear out like the stock ones do.

Don't forget to order the secondary steering post upper bushing too. Part number 20015B

IT HAS A LOOP FOR A CABLE TIE TO HOLD YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IN PLACE TOO!!

WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING PRE-ORDERS ON THESE. IF YOU PRE-ORDER ONLINE NOW, THE PAYMENT ISN'T PROCESSED UNTIL THE DAY WE SHIP THE ORDER. EXPECTED DELIVERY DATES WILL BE LATE SEPTEMBER

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_category=435&controller=category

Attachments

• anti stab 2.0 b SS.png
    anti stab 2.0 b SS.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 74
  • anti stab 2.0 SS.jpg
    anti stab 2.0 SS.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 115

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
picture

Here is a photo of one installed on a post. No slop. Much more surface area on the post to prevent premature wear or slop.

(photo is of the 3d printed version, not production)

Attachments

• 20012 installed b b.jpg
    20012 installed b b.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
My only beef with bushings kits like this, at least with the one I installed is that it was so tight on the steering column it was like arm strong steering I had to sand paper down the powder coat just to free it up again, pain in the ass, probably gonna try a post forward sit up just to get rid of all the slop and try to adapt to the “doo” steering

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
My only beef with bushings kits like this, at least with the one I installed is that it was so tight on the steering column it was like arm strong steering I had to sand paper down the powder coat just to free it up again, pain in the ass, probably gonna try a post forward sit up just to get rid of all the slop and try to adapt to the “doo” steering

Thats a good thing actually, otherwise they would go loose again when it rubbed off anyway. Personally I never notice the slop when riding and thats all I care about. So if someone wants it gone you gotta do some work to make it right

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
Thats a good thing actually, otherwise they would go loose again when it rubbed off anyway. Personally I never notice the slop when riding and thats all I care about. So if someone wants it gone you gotta do some work to make it right

The taller bushing helps with a lot of the slop on the upper post but the increase in steering effort was ridiculous

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
I believe canadasledparts was the first vendor of these. just ordered my second upper bushing for another sled. a shot of white lithium grease frees up extra steering effort, after a ride its broke in. A must have after the first season on the stock cat crappy bushing.

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
I believe canadasledparts was the first vendor of these. just ordered my second upper bushing for another sled. a shot of white lithium grease frees up extra steering effort, after a ride its broke in. A must have after the first season on the stock cat crappy bushing.

I wish I could say this was the case with mine I assembled with white lithium grease and ride for 100 miles before sanding off the powder coat

Premium Features