• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trail Tech Voyager GPS

kevinhoglund

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Stanwood, Wa
I have this this on my KTM. I love this thing. No battery issues. But I have it hooked to the battery on the bike. The software for the computer to view and plot a route is awesome. A little to use at first but after you figure it out its great. I track all my rides and save them and look at them on the computer.

Well worth the money.:face-icon-small-hap

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
Ive been looking at this for awhile. I have the rhino 650. It is nice but I'm the only one that has GPS in my group. So I don't see the garmin feature useful. Maybe ill try sell my Garmin and try this model. I think the Garmin screen is small.

Mark's RMK

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2010
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Trail Tech

Looks like I could use it summer/winter between snowmobile and Ranger.

Looks like for the snowmobile wouldn't use the speed sensor and probably ignore the temp? I have a Polaris RMK with the temp readout on the guage already.

The magnetic pickup sensor could probably be mounted on the disc brake but figuring out distance per revolution might be a little tricky?

I like the price and having where I have been tracked automatically seems like a great thing for not getting lost.

Anyone cafre to share if they use more than mapping on the snowmobile?

Model I am looking at is Voyager 912-2817.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
I GOT 1 UNIT 3 MOUNTS SO IT GOES FROM THE BIKE TO THE QUAD TO THE SLED , I ALSO HAVE 2 CHIPS FOR MINE 1 SUMMER 1 WINTER .
ITS GREAT !!

Last edited:
Premium Features