• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQ under seat bag options

J
Dec 1, 2007
Wisconsin
Looking for a good waterproof under seat bag for an 09 assault. Nothing bulky, just something that will fit a pair of extra gloves and a candy bar. Whats some options?

Cobalt 200

Premium Member
Aug 31, 2009
Polaris has a medium sized bag that fits the sled well and there is room behind the bag for a gas can rack. I had the small one on my last sled and there was not a lot of room in it at all. It is going to work well for me. Good Luck!

S

stmike

Dec 22, 2008
northern Ontario
tail bag

I have the polaris large tail bag for my switchback,holds tons of necessitys but some snow gets in where the two zippers meet

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Jonny, Here is a picture of the larger Switchback underseat bag on my wifes 155" RMK. There was still enough room to mount a set of Mountain Addiction gas cans behind the bag.

DSC_0018.jpg

Last edited:
T
Dec 4, 2007
I bought the polaris small bag. I fit a pair of goggles, pair of gloves, a few extra tools, and a nalgene bottle of water. Its tight, but I can add a hot pocket or two for hot dogger replacements.

barkbuster

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2008
I have the Polaris under seat bag on my Assault. It holds a lot of stuff, but is definitely not waterproof.

08poo800

Nov 26, 2007
Shakopee, MN
seat bag

I have a skins bag I used last year prior to my boss seat and it worked very well.

It goes under the seat and sticks out behind the seat as well.

I don't need it any longer, PM me if you are interested.

Premium Features