• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Industries, and my 850 oil line....

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Just got a call from Polaris. I lost the oil line to the waterpump cavity about a month ago as well as the oil seal on the cavity. Bottom end was removed, and reinstalled. No definitive cause for the oil line coming off was found. PTO bearing was lock tighted into the case upon reassembly. Polaris corporate called me to see how things have been since then. To make it up to me, the extended my warranty another year, and gave me a coupon code for $525 in parts and accessories. Huh. Better than nothing.

sledr900

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
WSS, MT
I am glad that they are taking care of the snowmobile customers finally. They took care of us 2016 Turbo RZR buyers. Still can't figure out why they won't do anything for the abnormal track wear on my 2016 and 2017 Axys. Even the dealer knows they screwed up on not clipping the tracks on the lugs until the 2019s.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Good to hear it!
Kinda like when you cheat on your wife and buy her flowers to try to make up for it. Best would have been to not cheat in the first place.....
But at least it is something.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
That is very nice of Polaris. Manufacturers are stepping up instead of stepping on customers. It’s like Polaris is getting the Doo ship jumpers and loyal Polaris customers, treating them right and giving them reasons to stay. Great Job Polaris.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Sound business principle.
The engine is what it is.
Now at this point Polaris will be judged by how they handle the issues.
The Pandora's box is the precident set. Moving forward many with lesser issues will expect similar compensation and be offended when it isn't offered.

Premium Features