• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Broken Grab Strap Options

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I know it's an old thread but any future tough guys who just want to take theirs off to prove to the world they've unlocked the super duper secret of countersteering in the midwest........I'll take your extras.

For real.

We use those things to run tandem laps to ski off sleds so we're dorky enough to say that we literally use them ALL THE TIME.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Check with the Dealer Frontier Cycles in Laramie (look for their website) They have a Wyoming made product that will replace the AXYS broken part, it bolts in right where the Polaris one comes out and it looks and works great! I do not know the price but is selling and I know much cheaper that a new set of bars.
gtwitch in wyoming

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Check with the Dealer Frontier Cycles in Laramie (look for their website) They have a Wyoming made product that will replace the AXYS broken part, it bolts in right where the Polaris one comes out and it looks and works great! I do not know the price but is selling and I know much cheaper that a new set of bars.
gtwitch in wyoming

You have any pics?

Can't find it on their website

Premium Features