• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Redline fuel control

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I installed a Redline fuel controller on my 2012 Turbo Etec this year. I bought my fuel controller from Bryce at Turbo Performance. He did a great job of getting me set up with the tuning software and the how to's of the programming. I had to tweak the map from the original but once that was done it ran great. The fueling is so crisp and consistent no matter what temp, elevation or boost level you run.

N
Nov 27, 2018
I installed a Redline fuel controller on my 2012 Turbo Etec this year. I bought my fuel controller from Bryce at Turbo Performance. He did a great job of getting me set up with the tuning software and the how to's of the programming. I had to tweak the map from the original but once that was done it ran great. The fueling is so crisp and consistent no matter what temp, elevation or boost level you run.

What did you have to change?

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Had a little hick-up with mine last year, would run perfect all day and then when comming off the mountain it would short out.. Needed a reset and perfect again.. I think Brice had some good info on this.. Took mine off and would like to reinstall again if fixed up, it ran that perfect on the Aerocharger

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
What did you have to change?

I am running the larger 2871 turbo vs the 2860 that most kits have. I had to add more fuel than the original programing called for. Its no big deal to do with the Redline box. Highlight some cells.....multiply by what ever increase you want to go as a percentage and you are good to go.

Premium Features