• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CLOSING IT DOWN!!!

snomoride

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2009
Sierra Village Ca.
Well this will get your blood to boil, I needed to talk to our OSV guy at the State level here in California about Trail Grooming and other stuff that the Forest Service has there hands on and WOW did I sh^t myself, He said to check out SnowLand Network web site, Well it has started Lawsuits with 5 different Forest here in Calif. all of which are snowmobiling areas. These lawsuits are with the State and Forest Service . Go to there web site and it's the first thing on there home page. The OVS folk in Sacramento are not happy about this and are taking action on it, so they need our help. So get off your *** and HELP do the right thing CALL in tell them you want to HELP. If we don't help the State fight against FEDS And Others like Snow Lands with this we are ALL FooKed that's a giving. :rant:

Well this will get your blood to boil, I needed to talk to our OSV guy at the State level here in California about Trail Grooming and other stuff that the Forest Service has there hands on and WOW did I sh^t myself, He said to check out SnowLand Network web site, Well it has started Lawsuits with 5 different Forest here in Calif. all of which are snowmobiling areas. These lawsuits are with the State and Forest Service . Go to there web site and it's the first thing on there home page. The OVS folk in Sacramento are not happy about this and are taking action on it, so they need our help. So get off your *** and HELP do the right thing CALL in tell them you want to HELP. If we don't help the State fight against FEDS And Others like Snow Lands with this we are ALL FooKed that's a giving. :rant:

I guess what I am surprised about is that this is a shock to you. Unfortunately it has been a very long time in the works...:face-icon-small-sho

snomoride

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2009
Sierra Village Ca.
Closeing it Down

Well not really a shock but I didn't think it was that bad, I have been keeping track for a while , but when I talked to our State Snow guy that's when it hit home for me. :frown:

Premium Features