• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rider Select delete kits !

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Wow I was just reading some of these posts thanks for all the Kind words everyone !:beer;:beer;:beer;

D

dragon68

Mar 27, 2008
Ohio>>>FLAT
Which "setting" does it lock it in at? Between 4 and 8? Just curious, I am expecting mine to break eventually. Your product actually looks nicer than the Timbersled version.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Which "setting" does it lock it in at? Between 4 and 8? Just curious, I am expecting mine to break eventually. Your product actually looks nicer than the Timbersled version.

He has three positions you can set it at which it seems to me are roughly the 5, 6, and 7 position ....

C
Mar 2, 2009
Someone asked if it worked for an 07 sb. Never really got a straight answer... POLZ, I'm interested if it will work...

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Someone asked if it worked for an 07 sb. Never really got a straight answer... POLZ, I'm interested if it will work...

I am thinking no. I thought that the did away with the POS rider select in 07. If not does the steering post come out at an angle or vertical ? I set ya a pm as well

C
Mar 2, 2009
Pictures of Stock 07 sb Rider Select

Ok boys,

I hope like hell the pictures are attached. I know a few people are wondering about whether the 06 rider select kits will work. Hopefully these pics will allow POLZ to let us know. Also, the drive shaft is angled... if you can't tell

Also, I believe the 07 sbs have the 06 RMK tunnel/chasis... cost saving/leftover thing if I'm not mistaken

IMG_0196.jpg IMG_0194.jpg IMG_0195.jpg IMG_0192.jpg IMG_0193.jpg

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Ok boys,

I hope like hell the pictures are attached. I know a few people are wondering about whether the 06 rider select kits will work. Hopefully these pics will allow POLZ to let us know. Also, the drive shaft is angled... if you can't tell

Also, I believe the 07 sbs have the 06 RMK tunnel/chasis... cost saving/leftover thing if I'm not mistaken

That looks like an 06 set up to me!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Do these fit the 05's??

Dave,
I have different kits for 05,06 and apperently some 07s as well:confused:
the 05 steering post comes out straight the 06 comes out at an angle and it appears some 07s do as well. Goody my market just got larger!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
i have the 05 delete kit from Poliznhunter...and it is AWESOME..i love it..nothing better then a rigid steering post...

best guy to deal to with...PERIOD..

W
Feb 27, 2008
great product ,better service.fit and finish is perfect.what are you guys doing with the space left by removing the plastic?

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
i have the 05 delete kit from Poliznhunter...and it is AWESOME..i love it..nothing better then a rigid steering post...

best guy to deal to with...PERIOD..

great product ,better service.fit and finish is perfect.what are you guys doing with the space left by removing the plastic?

aww Geez fellas! Im gonna blush ;)

I mounted my boondocker controller where the plastic was. Would you guys like some kinda of cover or custom vent to cover this area?I personally like it the way it is but lets have some suggestions on what you would like and I will work on it!

W
Feb 27, 2008
i think it would be pretty cool to have some sort of aluminum frame(slp vent style),maybe use a wire mesh or pre filter for extra venting.might have to be 2 piece to accomodate the steering post.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
i think it would be pretty cool to have some sort of aluminum frame(slp vent style),maybe use a wire mesh or pre filter for extra venting.might have to be 2 piece to accomodate the steering post.

I dont know if you can really see it very well in this picture, but all I did was go to the local dirt bike store and buy a generic 12x12 sheet of foam filter material then cut it down. It looks sorta crude but it keeps the snow out.

HPIM1401.jpg

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I can waterjet cut foam like that where it could "snap " around the post and tuck in around the edge. simple and cheap! I have some material around my shop I will play with that idea! I always intended that the delete kit be adjustable in the feild so that concept may work!

W
Feb 27, 2008
I dont know if you can really see it very well in this picture, but all I did was go to the local dirt bike store and buy a generic 12x12 sheet of foam filter material then cut it down. It looks sorta crude but it keeps the snow out.

HPIM1401.jpg

yup did the same thing with under hood foam from my wifes sled...just like you said kinda crude but keeps the snow out.it actually looks prertty much identical to yours.lol.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
TTT...

you can get these for the 05 AND 06 models...

the way they should be...perfect fitting, MUCH stronger and more rigid steering post!!!

W
May 27, 2009
Maple Valley, WA
Want one bad

How do i get one???? ive noticed that the steering post is a little sloppy around the rider select area. I never use that lousy rider select. I always have it on number 7 (tallest) Whats the price to pay???

Premium Features