• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TPS Pigtail 900 / 800?

HalfBrit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2013
nw oregon
Hey guys, you've always been so helpful. I have a question I thought I could ask here. I sold my 06 900 when I went snow bike. but I picked up a buddy sled 08 800 cheap. I think it has TPS issues similar to the 900.
First off the check engine flashes continuously about once a second no pause. is this A "1" code for TPS?
Second do the pigtails fail like 900's and are the replacements the same? Thanks

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Hey guys, you've always been so helpful. I have a question I thought I could ask here. I sold my 06 900 when I went snow bike. but I picked up a buddy sled 08 800 cheap. I think it has TPS issues similar to the 900.
First off the check engine flashes continuously about once a second no pause. is this A "1" code for TPS?
Second do the pigtails fail like 900's and are the replacements the same? Thanks

I haven't heard of any but it's not to say that it isn't possible. Did you check all the wiring out to make sure nothing was worn through? That jackshaft can be a bugger!

Premium Features