• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Klim Helmet

R
Feb 21, 2008
Okoboji, Iowa
SOLD SON!!!! Thanks

Up for sale is a 2008 Klim Helmet size L, sweet Looking Orange. Comes with custom Klim Carring Case, with nose cones, and two different size padded inserts. Brand New. Hit me up for pics! $300+Shipping. Located In Spirit Lake, IA 51360. Thanks!

Shoot me offers!!! NEED TO SELL!!!!!

Last edited:
P
Dec 6, 2007
sw mn.
helmet

is this the new helmet with the extra vents that comes with the little cap for cold days? do you what cap size the large will cross over to io 71/4 to 73/4 , maybe i'll have to find one at a store and try one in to see if it will fit me , possibly getting over there some time this summer, mabe meet up with you then totry it on, what your bottom dollar if i pick it up? let me know , thanks , Ken

R
Feb 21, 2008
Okoboji, Iowa
Thanks for posting- This Helmet comes with all the cold weather inserts( cheeck pads, nose cone, extra hardware, piece that keeps the cold from coming in around the vents, and also a custom carring bag-very nice). I know that these helmets fit a little snug at first, but are very comfortable, you wouldnt want to go any bigger. Find one and try it on, I'll sell it to you for $275!!! Let me know! Thanks.

Premium Features