• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker intake basket, pre-filter(s), adapter, silicone intake adapters, etc.

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
**SOLD** Boondocker intake basket, pre-filter(s), adapter, silicone intake adapters

**SOLD** For Sale: Boondocker intake basket, pre-filters, stainless steel adapter, silicone intake hoses, hose clamps.

I bought this Boondocker intake, but ended up going a different direction on my intake mods.

Includes:
Boondocker brand intake basket and prefilter
Second Boondocker prefilter
3" stainless steel hose adapter with hose rims
2.5" to 3" 45degree-bend silicone intake hose adapter
2.5" to 3" straight silicone intake hose adapter
3" hose clamp
3" hose clamp
2.5" hose clamp

Would prefer to sell this as a kit, but will piece it out if you need the pod and prefilters only because the silicone hose adapters are the wrong size for your bike. My KTM carb has a 2.5" intake diameter. Most bikes are 2" or 2.5" so measure before buying. I have fit this onto the bike but never ran it on the bike. I trimmed the 45degree hose and it's trimmed length is shown in the photo.

**SOLD** Asking $150 for the entire kit including paypal/shipping to lower 48. $145 for local pick up here in Bozeman. Asking $125 for kit minus the two hoses and clamps (if your bike needs a 2" adapter hose, they are $10 - $15 each).

IMG_1172.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features