• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**NEW - 509 Evolution Snowmobile Helmets: More Info & Photos

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
Can different size cheek pads be purchased seperately or swapped? I tend to need smaller pads (small head / big jaw).

J

John Peck

Jan 9, 2008
Pierre
Ordered a couple helmets and goggles at haydays and a few other things.:D. Cant wait to get them they look great! Thanks TOM !!!! This guys was great to work with and doun to earth. Tom let me know when the new movie comes out and I will get one. It was nice talking to ya and hopfully I will get you a few more orders on some lids and goggles!:beer;

W
Nov 27, 2007
Kennewick, WA
Pre-order special

Any plans to offer this again?

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL:
Right now we have a pre-order special for the first 100 pre-orders. For the 100 who pre-order a 509 Evolution helmet, we will throw in a free pair of Sinister goggles of your choice. This offer ends soon as 100 helmets have been pre-ordered. We started this special a few days ago and only a few are left before we reach the 100 limit. So you better act now if you're on the fence!

J
May 20, 2008
Have you reached 100 sales yet? I am interested in one. How are the helmets compared to Fly? I have a Fly helmet currently and wanted to see if the sizing is similar? Thanks
Jeremy

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Have you reached 100 sales yet? I am interested in one. How are the helmets compared to Fly? I have a Fly helmet currently and wanted to see if the sizing is similar? Thanks
Jeremy

The first 100 went in less than 48 hours if I remember correctly. I know he does have the lids and sold a bunch in Denver and is working on getting them shipped now.

bigecb

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
St. Michael, MN
Got mine today too! Orange version. Looks even better in person. Couldnt believe how light these feel... I was hard-pressed to believe there was actually a lid in that box!

Any chance on seeing a pic of the Orange version? Did 509 really change to the black inserts around the eyeport area (like the matte black version) as opposed to the white?

All of the pics on the 509 website show the eyeport/windguard on the Orange version as being white...

Thanks!

W

wowgogs

Sep 9, 2009
Anyone in BC , Canada get theirs yet?

I have emailed them asking for a tracking # but no relply...

Ryan

Premium Features