• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sucessful Longterm Arctic Cat Dealership For Sale

M
Jun 23, 2010
AC Dealership For Sale Very Sucessful and Longterm

Not sure where to post this, but hope to find some assistance. I have been a sucessful Arctic Cat Dealer in Montana for 10 years, and I am interested in looking into the options of selling this opportunity to someone that will enjoy it as much as I am. I am realistic in pricing and terms, and could sell just the snowmobiles side, or include the ATV side. Can sell land and building, or keep it and have a lease or open to moving the dealership.

I will assist and help to make you sucessful, even after the sale.....if your serious please contact me, I do not need to sell , but if i do I am realistic in values, so it could be a great opportunity for someone. If i don't sell it I will continue to work hard for Arctic Cat at being one of the largest and most helpful dealers in the west.

PS Thanks for everyones support the last ten years, now and in the future.

email me please Bob@elkmountainmotorsports.com or call 406-439-4155

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Good luck Bob. I bought an m1000 from you in 08 and you guys were great to deal with. Ended up driving up from Bozeman because you guys were willing to deal a little more.

Premium Features